Innovative ideas and business project for a sustainable and innovative growth of agro-food sector.
The BALKANET project aims to
- promote a sustainable and innovative growth of agro food sector with specific reference to all enterprises life cycle phases (agriculture/farming methods and techniques, product processing, packaging and marketing)
- support innovation changing processes
- promote applied research, to support the SME’s adjustment capacity
- facilitate the matching between public/private demand supply of research and innovative business models
Objective of the call:
Identify, analyze and share new or existing agro-food best practices and innovative business models
Young innovators individuals and/or groups whose representative and the majority of the group who have not reached 35 years at the expiry date of the call and resident in the territories of the BALKANET PROJECT (GREECE, ALBANIA, BULGARIA)
Topics to be reached by innovative ideas
Level of innovation:
- innovative ideas to improve quality and /or quantity of agro food products
- innovative ideas to improve quality and/or quantity of agricultural harvest
- innovative ideas to improve agricultural growing system
- innovative ideas to improve agro food packaging system
- innovative ideas to improve distribution and trading system
Level of cooperation:
- innovative ideas that will involve and that can be shared into a networks of researcher and producers
Level of application in the agro food enterprises
Procedure for the submission of projects:
The candidate must submit a project idea within maximum 3 files attaching photos and videos if necessary.
Projects must be submitted from 15th of November 2018 until 15th of January 2019 using the form available clicking Here
Projects submitted after this date will be not evaluated.
The submitted innovative ideas will be uploaded and promoted on Balkanet platform, during project activities and will be part of the Transnational Balkanet agrofood Festival.
For contacts and clarifications, do not hesitate to contact us at
Address: Street of Kavaja, Bld 2/2
Contact person: Jonida Haxhillari