The values of achievement of these objectives are based on:
Collaboration, Advocacy and Lidership
1. Encouraging the development of a platform (strategy) for the development of the economy’s competitiveness, so that it can responds to the challenges of European integration.
- Support and stimulate the development of a manufacturing-exporting economy and increase the employment rate;
- Support for internationalization of companies, creation of links between companies and institutions in country and abroad in various forms (clusters, consortiums, business advices, etc.)
- Financial instruments for stimulating investments, based on billions of Euros – savings and deposits that are “sleeping” in commercial banks;
- Interactive communication with the diplomatic corps on opportunities in promoting investments and products in the export market;
- Promotion of the new vision, “intelligence specialization”, a new approach that will lead to the improvement of the innovation ecosystem and with the aim of funds withdrawal skills from the Chamber’s projects in the amount of 555 thousand EURO;
- Fighting the informal economy and promoting free competitiveness as a necessary challenge to get won;
- Increasing the efficiency of regional cooperation, promoting Albania’s opening trade, protecting enterprises from dumping and subsidies that apply to regional countries and taking countervailing measures.
2. Encouraging and developing vocational and “dual” education system, based on the best European models.
- “Work & Study” fair as a perennial institution in the function of education and training, according to the requirements of entrepreneurship for human resources recruitment in the business sector;
- Organization of seminars and training courses according to the needs of Chamber’s members and entrepreneurs as a whole;
- Organization of professional practices and provision of trainings for young entrepreneurs, students who want to enter the entrepreneurship path;
- “tailor made” trainings and qualification programs.
3. More values to the Chamber’s membership and its growth. Priorities:
- Improvement of the level of communication with its membership in regional and international levelI
- Redesignation of the promotion of Chamber’s activities;
- The social dimension as an integral part of the Chamber’s mission.
4. Turn the Chamber’s voice into an active forum for protecting the interests of entrepreneurship.
- Elections for the new governing bodies of the Chamber for the period 2019-2023;
- Active membership and lobbying at government and parliamentary tables for business interests;
- Providing alternatives to the legal and fiscal framework in promoting pro-business competitiveness and innovation;
- Dynamic media presence;
- Provide advocacy services;
- The Voice of the Chamber representatives actively representing the interests of entrepreneurship.