Project Reference: Interreg IPA CBC Italy – Albania – Montenegro 2014-2020 “HISTEK” / 1st call for standard project /code. 229/ Order No. 42/Prot.Dt.03.06.2019
In the context of the partnership in the Project “HISTEK”/ Code. 229, cofinanced by the European Union under the Instrument for PreAccession Assistance (IPA) Interreg IPA CBC Italy-Albania-Montenegro 2014-2020, the Chamber of Commerce & Industry Tirana has lunched the call upon their need on external expertise needed,:
”External expert for the support in the definition of the new curriculum– WP T.3”
The complete tender dossier is attached to this call for proposal. It includes:
- Instructions to tenderers and contract notice
- Draft Contract Agreement and Special Conditions with annexes:
- General Conditions for service contracts
- Terms of Reference
- Organization and Methodology (to be submitted by the tenderer using the template provided)
- CV of participant in the tender or Key experts (including templates for the summary list of key experts and their CVs)
- Budget (to be submitted by the tenderer as the Financial offer using the template provided)
- Administrative compliance grid
- Evaluation grid
- Tender submission form
For full details of the tendering procedures, please see the Practical Guide and its annexes, which may be downloaded from the following website: http://ec.europa.eu/europeaid/prag/document.do
We look forward to receiving your tender before the deadline set in point 8 of the Instructions. Please send it to the address given in point 8.
The tender must comprise of a Technical offer and a Financial offer, which must be submitted in separate envelopes (see clause Error! Reference source not found.). Each Technical offer and Financial offer must contain one original, clearly marked ‘Original’, and 1 copy, marked ‘Copy’.
Interested candidates are invited to submit their application in a sealed envelope indicating:
- the address for submitting tenders indicated above;
- the reference code of the tender procedure
- the words ‘Not to be opened before the tender-opening session’ and equivalent phrase in Albanian “Mos te hapet perpara fazes se hapjes se ofertave te tenderit”
- and the name of the tenderer.
at the following address:
Chamber of Commerce & Industry Tirana
Rruga e Kavajes, Ndertesa 2. Hyrja 2 , Tirane 1001
Tel/Fax: Tel: +355 45 800 932
The deadline for the submission of the applications is 08.08.2019, 16:00 hr. Only applications received prior to this deadline will be considered. For more information and duration of the assignment please referred to the TORs (Terms of Reference) or request the full tender dossier at the email address here given.