Call for interest “Dynamob” WP T2CCIT
Dokumenta Standard Tenderi Dynamob -WP T2
Subject: Call for interest for the External expertise within the project “Dynamic MOBILITization”-Project for: External Expert for preparation of the Business Plan and Integrated Action Plan under the implementation “Dynamic MOBILITization” Project
Project Reference: “Dynamic MOBILITization”/ 1st call for standard project / Interreg IPA CBC Italy – Albania – Montenegro 2014-2020/ code.44/ Order Prot.No 57/date 10-07-2019
In the context of the partnership in the Project “Dynamic MOBILITization”/ Code. 230, cofinanced by the European Union under the Program Interreg IPA CBC Italy -Albania -Montenegro 2014- 2020 the Chamber of Commerce & Industry Tirana has lunched the call upon their need on external expertise needed:
“Communication expert and assistance for promotion and dissemination
The complete tender dossier is attached to this call for proposal. It includes:
- Instructions to tenderers and contract notice
- Draft Contract Agreement and Special Conditions with annexes:
- General Conditions for service contracts
- Terms of Reference
- CV of participant in the tender or Key experts (including templates for the summary list of key experts and their CVs)
- Budget (to be submitted by the tenderer as the Financial offer using the template provided)
- Administrative compliance grid
- Evaluation grid
- Tender submission form
For full details of the tendering procedures, please see the Practical Guide and its annexes, which may be downloaded from the following website: http://ec.europa.eu/europeaid/prag/document.do
We look forward to receiving your tender before the deadline set in point 8 of the Instructions. Please send it to the address given in point 8.
The tender must comprise of a Technical offer and a Financial offer, which must be submitted in separate envelopes. Each Technical offer and Financial offer must contain one original, clearly marked ‘Original’.
Interested candidates are invited to submit their application in a sealed envelope indicating:
- the address for submitting tenders indicated above;
- the reference code of the tender procedure
- the words ‘Not to be opened before the tender-opening session’ and equivalent phrase in Albanian “Mos te hapet perpara fazes se hapjes se ofertave te tenderit”
- and the name of the tenderer.
at the following address:
Chamber of Commerce & Industry Tirana
Rruga e Kavajes, Ndertesa 2. Hyrja 2 , Tirane 1001
Tel/Fax: Tel: +355 45 800 932
The deadline for the submission of the applications is 16.09.2019, 16:00 hr. Only applications received prior to this deadline will be considered.
For more information and duration of the assignment please referred to the TORs (Terms of Reference) or request the full tender dossier at the email address here given.