The platform “Care & Industry together against Corona” powered by The Government of Flanders & E.E.N. Flanders, as part of the E.E.N big platform; is now active in 23 countries with around 100 colleagues of E.E.N. supporting it as co-organisers among which also The Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Tirana .
This platform represents a solution towards the challenges we are facing because of Covid-19. It provides support to the companies and academia to connect with healthcare organizations within E.E.N. sector group Healthcare. These services are important for providing solutions for urgent needs and necessary support against pandemic.
The platform brings together all of the different actors in Europe to:
- establish contact and foster interaction between healthcare, industry, support organizations, government, academia etc.
- match offers and requests
- share knowledge and approaches
- gather and showcase initiatives
Topics of the platform are:
- Consumer Goods (Prevention/Diagnostics/Treatment/Rehabilitation)
- Diagnostics (Biomedical/Medical Technology)
- Emergency Medicine/Rescue Equipment
- Hospital & Care Equipment
- Hygiene, Sterilisation, Disinfection
- Information Technology
- Communication Technology
- Intensive Medicine, Anaesthesiology, Respiration
- Laboratory Technology
- Therapy & Physical Medicine
- Gaming Technology
- Corona Measures & Support etc.
To take the platform services, we invite your company to be part!
For assistance on how to be part of the platform, please contact at The Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Tirana the Project Coordinator of E.E.N by:
E-mail: [email protected].
The Chamber of Commerce and Industry Tirana will be available to support you with information and help you in the search and identification of potential partner(s) and to highlight the most appropriate initiatives.