SCOPE 3rd project meeting
On 31st March 2021, Interreg BALKAN-MED “SCOPE” project organized the 3rd project meeting virtually.
The consortium consists of 8 members from Albania, Bulgaria and Greece.
Participants per Organization
|CERTH / HIT
Dr. Afroditi Anagnostopoulou started the meeting and welcomed the participants. APOPSIS SA as an external responsible for the development of SCOPE platform introduced themselves and presented the alpha version of the platform. Below there is a description of the SCOPE platform demonstration. Technical user-guides will be prepared and be publicly available during the SCOPE platform beta version release.
- Presentation: SCOPE platform alpha version demonstration
Mr. George Voulkas from APOPSIS SA presented the features of the SCOPE freight exchange platform. The platform will be found (once released) in the main SCOPE project webpage, under “Platform” section. Two main categories can register (transporter, shipper) in the platform and will be available to see, post and select any bid or offer they want on national and transnational level. Registration process is explained for both user groups and the features for each category are presented in the following order: (i) shippers, (ii) transporters and (iii) admins.
- Presentation: Technical implementation of ongoing WPs
Dr. Afroditi Anagnostopoulou gave a detailed presentation about the project achievements for each Work Package and future actions planned. Furthermore, the Work Packages’ (WPs) achievements were presented in more detail.
- Presentation: Financial & Administrative issues
Ms. Ioanna Pappa presented all ongoing financial & administrative issues that need to be tackled and highlighted latest developments in this context.
- Next Steps & Closure
SCOPE partners discussed the next steps which are summarized below:
- All partners requested to test the features of SCOPE platform alpha version.
- Remaining procurement actions to be finalized as soon as possible.
- Next online meeting will be held at GoToMeeting platform and proposed time will be decided via e-mail communication in the upcoming days.