Financial analysis in businessCCIT
Dates: 4-5 March 2020
Time: 09: 30-13: 30
Objectives of this training:
- Providing basic knowledge in the field of financial statement analysis.
- Training of trainees to understand both financial statement analysis techniques and providing expertise to implement these techniques.
- Enabling them to perceive business opportunities and to suggest them to the management of the entity or to different users of information on those entities.
This training aims to teach you:
The purpose of this training is to provide basic concepts on the analysis of financial statements, to provide basic knowledge in the field of theory and practical solutions for business needs in the field of financial statement analysis. The analysis of financial statements plays an important role for all insurers and users of information. The purpose of the training is to equip the necessary skills for analysis, to suggest to the leaders of economic units and not only, to compete in the business world; to enable the use and interpretation of key financial statements; recognize the main blocks of financial statement analysis such as: short-term liquidity; cash flow and its forecast; capital structure and solvency; return on invested capital; the turnover of assets and operating performance, the profitability of the entity and be able to assess the entity.
Through the development of this training is intended to be realized:
- Consolidation of knowledge obtained on the analysis of financial statements.
- Providing in-depth knowledge on specific issues of financial statement analysis such as understanding the financial condition of the entity by studying the capital structure of the entity and return on equity.
- Awareness of the importance of careful reading of current and prospective financial statements, in order to be able to make an assessment of the company.
- It is intended to understand the features of Financial Statement Analysis in different companies such as: construction, services, industrial, financial, public, etc.
- Introduction to the Analysis of Financial Statements.
1.1. Types of financial analysis
- External analysis.
- Internal analysis.
- Static analysis. Analysis of return on investment, capital, assets. Risk analysis. Economic risk. Financial risk. Short-term liquidity. Solvency (AGJ).
- Dynamic analysis. Financial policy analysis. Cash Flow Statement. Growth analysis. Perennial overview of FP.
1.2. Accounting analysis and intrinsic value
The process of evaluating and adjusting financial statements to better reflect the economic reality.
- Financial Analysis
The process of evaluating the position and financial performance using the financial statements.
- Financial statements
Balance Sheet. Income statement. Cash flow statement. Owner’s equity statement.
- Cash flow analysis
Presentation of PF Cash or PFP. The principle of PFP construction with two methods. Relation of PFP to the Balance Sheet and Income Statement. Use of PFP in analysis, PFP indicators and their analysis.
- Credit Analysis
- Liquidity Analysis
Static and dynamic liquidity indicators. Working capital. Calculation and analysis of working capital, its adequacy. Analysis through reports.
Capital structure and solvency. Capital Structure Indicators.
- Analysis of Return on Invested Capital
Components of return on invested capital. Capital as “Total Assets”, as “Long-term debt plus share capital”. Return on Share Capital Indicators.
- Accounting analysis and profit quality profit quality.
Measuring the quality of profits. Analysis of the balance sheet on the quality of profit. Profit sustainability.
Lecturer: Vjollca Karapici (Ibrahimi)
Prof. Dr. Vjollca Karapici holds the title “Prof. Dr. “and is a lecturer for 40 years at the Department of Accounting at the Faculty of Economics, University of Tirana. She graduated in Finance and Accounting at the University of Tirana. She received the degree of Doctor of Science (Ph.D) in Accounting at the Faculty of Economics, University of Tirana.
She has completed a series of professional and academic trainings inside and outside the country, starting from 1991, at Western universities in Italy, USA, Austria, Germany, Russia, Greece, etc. She has extensive professional experience as a member of various boards and commissions such as: Vice President and member of the National Accounting Council, Chair of the Certification Commission of Internal Auditors, Deputy. President of the Association of Accountants and Financiers of Albania, Member of the National Steering Committee for Financial Reporting Reform in the Ministry of Finance, Member of the Internal Audit Committee of INTESA-SANPAOLO Bank Albania, Member of the board of AIIA (Albanian Institute of Auditors of Interior). Chairman of the Board of Directors of the Company “Albanian Register of Securities ALREG”, JSC Albania, External Expert in the Supreme State Audit (SSA).
In the field of application of the accounting profession, she has received the title of practicing free professions, Certified Accountant (CA).
There is a considerable scientific activity where 4 textbooks for the university level and 3 textbooks for the high school level can be mentioned. The contribution to the Accounting Department has been in the areas of accounting, analysis of financial statements and in the field of audit and control. She has participated with references and papers in many international and national conferences and symposia and has published many articles in international and national journals.
The fee for participation in the training is 7500 ALL, which includes all work materials and certificates at the end of the training. For CCIT membership this training costs 20% less than the standard value. To register fill out the application form via the link => http://bit.ly/2VnHDWg
The deadline for payment is February 28, 2020.
Contact: Adela Myftari
Tel: +355 (0) 45 800 934