Call for interest BRE projectCCIT
Subject: Call for interest for the External expertise within the project: “BRE”/ Code. 230, Interreg IPA CBC Italy-Albania-Montenegro 2014-2020.
Project Reference: Project Reference: Interreg IPA CBC Italy – Albania – Montenegro 2014-2020 “BRE” / 1st call for standard project /code. 230/ Order No. 11 Prot., date 09-04-2018
In the context of the partnership in the Project “BRE” / Code. 230, Interreg IPA CBC Italy-Albania-Montenegro 2014-2020, the CCIhas lunched the call upon their need on external expertise needed, in:
“External expertise for the design, development and maintenance of the platform as well as for the production of its manual”
The complete tender dossier is attached to this call for proposal. It includes:
1. Instructions to tenderers and contract notice
2. Draft Contract Agreement and Special Conditions with annexes:
3. General Conditions for service contracts
4. Terms of Reference
5. CV of participant in the tender or Key experts (including templates for the summary list of key experts and their CVs)
6. Organisation and Methodology (to be submitted by the tenderer using the template provided)
7. Budget (to be submitted by the tenderer as the Financial offer using the template provided)
8. Forms and other supporting documents
· Administrative compliance grid
· Evaluation grid
· Tender submission form
For full details of the tendering procedures, please see the Practical Guide and its annexes, which may be downloaded from the following website: http://ec.europa.eu/europeaid/prag/document.do
The tender must comprise of a Technical offer and a Financial offer, which must be submitted in separate envelopes . Each Technical offer and Financial offer must contain one original, clearly marked ‘Original’, and 1 copy marked ‘Copy’.
Interested candidates are invited to submit their application in a sealed envelope indicating:
a) the address for submitting tenders indicated above;
b) the reference code of the tender procedure
c) the words ‘Not to be opened before the tender-opening session’ and equivalent phrase in Albanian “Mos te hapet perpara fazes se hapjes se ofertave te tenderit”
d) and the name of the tenderer.
at the following address:
Dhoma e Tregtisë dhe Industrisë, Tirane
Rruga e Kavajës, Ndërtesa 2. Hyrja 2 , Tirane 1001
Tel/Fax: Tel: +355 45 800 932
The deadline for the submission of the applications is 18.06.2018, 16:00 hr. Only applications received prior to this deadline will be considered.
For more information and duration of the assignment please referred to the TORs (Terms of Reference) or request the full tender dossier at the email address here given